Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 memories............

well therese is lots of things happens during this year lots of good and bad memories.... first its start with:


PLKN:KEM RACHADO BAY,PD
here is the place where i learn more about myself. in this place also i learn about friendship with other races and respect them. i was trained here for 3 months and it is just so quick. we didnt notice that the time move so fast because all of 350 people in the camp have so much fun.we love each other and our teachers.miss this.and i celebrate my 18 birthday here


SPM RESULTS: SMK PUTRAJAYA P11 (1)

here is the place where i finish my high school. here also are the memories that i would never forget.. the laughter n the sadness. this day i took my result.. we went for briefing before getting our result and our year book. but without i get my result the headministress already said my name and i got 4As. how sad am i.. i target 6 but got 4 and the shocking one is that i got
A for not my targeting subject..but my family is happy so im happy tooo.

LICENSE TO DRIVE A CAR
this memories is so funny on how i travel to 3 different driving academy just to get my license done. first it was at SALAK TINGGI..boy that is very far from putrajaya. next s all the way to the eatsern KELANTAN... there i met someone special and then all the way to bangi when i finish it. and got my license.


A NEW BOYFRIEND
he is not like other guys. he is special, the one who melt my heart again when my hurt closed for any guy to enter. he is <3>

MSU: UNIVERSITY LIFE
well i start university in a nice scenery where all my friends are very kind and funny.. the ones that make me laugh with their sillyness...im so happy to learn here with them..love u all NAS, BIYA,ALIAS,NAUFAL,SYAHMI,AIMAN,ATEN,AMIRUL,GHA,WOK




No comments:

Post a Comment