Saturday, January 09, 2010

had fun.... night b4 my birthday........

hahahah so much fun today alias called me in the morning and ask me to follow him and he sis to a weddingt, so i just follow,, u know what we spent 2 hours searching for the place and end up having lunch at NASI BERIYANI GAM.... must try... then later we try to search for the place and found it.. after that we went to buy sate at SATE ABANG.. its ok... then later we went to subang at asian club and played cc... terrible thing happen i fell in the middle of the road.. the road was unstable...then we played CC and head off to play pool n fusball..I WIN I WIN!! act we were planning to study but last minute cancell.everyone hda a great time AMIRUL,ALIAS,KAK MARINI,NAUFAL,SYAHMI & AIMAN. but AIMAN look sad he seems to have problems.. i felt sad for him..AIMAN BE HAPPY OK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment