Monday, March 15, 2010

aLiAs iSkAnDaR

luv this pic
happy family(daddy,chloe,mummy, ish & lily(dlm perut)
the one that make me laugh
its almost a year and all the good and bad memories will remain in my head n soul.each day i luv him even more and more.only GOD knows that.even though he is diffferent in the past. im glad that he is different now.i thank ALLAH for giving me this amazing guy.a guy that i can never imagine that i could get.once i got him i would hold him tight and never let him go cause he is precious more worth than a diamond or pearl.he is a guy that all gurls ever dream of n he is mine i could never be more happier than this.his smile shines my dayand without him my life is empty he is the soul that give me air to breathe and he is the one that sings to me b4 i sleep and i know i've been a jerk sometime and im sorry iknow that sometime my action hurts u and im sorry i will change but please for me to change i need u to be the man.not me. i really luv u and wanna be with u cause i do realy luv u. its been a year and theres lots of obstacles and im sure it will make us stronger to face the next one and the next year....i luv u alias iskandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment