Sunday, April 04, 2010

DATE WITH MY PUMPKIN

dear bloggie.. today i am so happy cause i got to spend the whole day with my pumpkin. he went all the way to putrajaya by TRAIN just to see me.. see??? he really loves me.. then we shoot off to NASI BERIYANI GAM around two. his favourite place. then later we went to alamanda to watch KL DRIFT 2. since i already watch the first so i wanna watch the second. but when we reahced there the lie was so long so we went karaoke for a while we sang about 10 songs and the songs are

BELAIAN JIWA
HATI INI TLAH KAU SAKITI
DEWI
TAK MUNGKIN KERNA SAYANG
A KISS FROM ME TO THE ROSE
RUMOURS

theres some more but i cant remember then we went to play token. we played the dance, the car n the toy thingy.... im so happy...then we shoot off to play bowling n unfortunately we were put on a waiting list so after 1 hour waiting we played 3 games n i improved a lot.thanx to my baby 4 helping me.then we went dinner at the bowling restaurant. we were so damn hungry n later we went to check the GSC n it was empty so we went there and u know i saw my PLKN bestfriend. ARINA @RINA. so happy to see her n she gain weight but she lokks adorable..... then me n my sayunk watch the movie while eating mash potato. the movie was oddee fun n i love it but the heroin died so im quiet sad.. but im happy to got out with my boo.we shoot off to shah alam n hope to have a great time tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment