Sunday, July 11, 2010

PD TRIP WITH HUBBY

had a fun time yesterday.. me n my hubby went to PD. just both of us. with noodles French toast n spaghetti for our meal... had a great time on the way.. we laugh n chat n making fun of each other... wwent we reach there we went to RACHADO BAY CAMP.. my plkn camp.it feels so sad leaving the place... there are lots of memories there... then we went to the beach near telok kemang..there is a bit private beach.. first when we reach there we ate n then alias sleeps while i went to change. for swimming..

went he woke up we both went to buy hat..alias bought me a beach hat which i always want.. and its cheap..hahaha.. then we went to swim..alias lemas a couple of times n also me.hihih the water was very heavy n nice...we wanted to ride the banana boat n storm but change our mind..after we bathe we went to fresh up and u know wat i got PMS..spoilt..we wanted to stay there a bit more but due to that we went back cause i dont bring extra clothes..

on our way home we had dinner at a chinese restaurant.. and i order bamboo lala with taste..YUCK!!! hahahha then we went back to shah alam. it was raining on our way back n i was freezing cold n getting sick.my baby give me his clothes due to my clothes is wet..HOW ROMANTIK... thanx baby....

this trip makes me feel so happy.........






1 comment: