Tuesday, November 23, 2010

feeling so lonely

despite i got the chance to soend 1 day at MSU with all my frends it helps me relieve my stress away.but as soon as i got home alone n lone..i feel so sad..thinking about my sickness...im so desperately want to cure n get well so bad..n i want to learn goto MSU and stop thinking bout the sickness.but whenever im alone that think keeps bugging my mind..being crying all day and everyday...just feeling so lonely n helpless....i want to cure so bad n iwant to be back normal..im so sad that i cannot go to class for the first week but ill be going there on the second week by hook or by crook...i miss my frends which entertain me n help me gwt rid of thinking that im sick....i feel so lonely n alone and as if no one caresf or me....im helpless...

No comments:

Post a Comment