Monday, November 01, 2010

hey bloggie!!!



i went to opent my wound today and again there is still a little bit gap..please ALLAH let the gap stop n let my skin comes together nicely...im so damn bored..using this holidays just 4 resting n curing my disease.. i miss going out...watch movies n have fun..would i ever feel that again??? or would i end up in a wheelchair and be and OKU person??? lets pray not.... tommorow i'll be going back to kelantan to cure using the traditional way..hope there will be improvement or cured..and im well enough... and again the same problem pain in my tooot............ sucks really..cant sleep when its bitting me off... got leg cramps all the time.....come on im no football player...

anyway congrates kelatan for winning..im so proud of you..

and for my idol AIDIL ZAFUAN get well soon k..my dear...you are a strong man


aidil zafuan..love him

No comments:

Post a Comment