Monday, April 12, 2010

"PUJUK"

please lor.. u said that u wanna pujuk me but when u call where is it??? none u dont even pujuk me instead u just say its your fault n tell me that y im always demanding nu wanna burn the letter... what is this?? i dont understand what u were thinking... it is wrong to ask u out 4 dinner???? i mish u thats y i want to go out with u but since u buzy i x kisah but cancel it early not when im already ready.... then all i want u is too pujuk me just pujuk... i nak jugak jd awek2 laen yg bf dieorang pujuk but with u i did the opposite just me yg pujuk n i will never get to be pujuk cause u will never pujuk youe ego is too high to pujuk someone or u just dont know let me tell u:

pujuk is when u say ure sorry. u being romantik n nice..nit the one who blame himself n keep quiet that it not pujuk n not even closed sometimes i wish u could pujuk me so that i feel like other gursl too.. im so tired of pujuk u always.......plssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment