Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SAYUNK

im so damn happy. my sayunk come all the way here to pujuk me and he got me a letter which he wrote himself. how romantik thats my boy. here is what he wrote:

dear bubu,
my words seem pale and dull when i talk to you. my writing,expresses more authentic and undisguised emotion. im not perfect at this but i'll try. i love u baby truthfully i dont need a reason why.how i fell in love with you burns my nostalgic memory.its give a sweet aroma whenever it lits up.ive made a lot of mistake in life and love but it still goes on and on i leave it at the feet of fate at times but i do hope thateverything is as i wish. so far im on the 'up' since with you.so many tender moment with you the warmth of companion a touch of trust and a tinge of sexy figure that im always turn on with Grrrr.Reeeooowww. i had fights with you we did argue and we sulk always but never have my love deteriote or fall short to you i can see that in my own handwriting the different styles of each word much humour 4 me.baby,my bubu even though i change my clothes my hair,my personality my looks my love will always remain true look above at my handwriting different at every stroke but all to one common language, that i love u.im not perfect but when u are with me i am.beneath this big-abled body my heart was soften with you hands.this letter is to tell you that i really love u not lying your my MAIZATUL ADLIN my baby,my sexy,my bubu my friend and my lover XOXOXO from me baby love you


istn taht romantic..love you sayunk

p/s: thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment