Friday, December 31, 2010

GOODBYE 2010

there are lots of memories and experience that i face in this wonderful year..but there are also terrible things and sad things happen this year... let me give you guys a look into my 2010 journey..

HAPPY EVENTS

* having a blast birthday celebration with family (1st time)
* celebrate my 1st anniversary with my dearest ALIAS ISKANDAR
* Watch a 2 football match at BUKIT JALIL stadium (kelantan vs n9 and kedah vs n9)
* got a good result for my exam
* went on a lot of dates with my boo
* eat JHONNY'S for a week
* got a new phone from dad N97 mini
* got a britney spear original perfume from dad
* Got a brand new car (viva @ lullaby)

SAD EVENTS

* know that i have a bone displacement n have a leg pain problem
* went for traditional surgery at KOTA KEMUNING
* went for cyst surgery but found out that i have a tumor
* have to use a wheelchair to move here and there
* cannot urinate like a normal person have to used a tube bag


this is just some of the things i remember during my 2010 years lets hope the 2011 will be a better year for me.. insyallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment