Saturday, January 01, 2011

NEW YEAR 2011 NEW EXPECTATIONS

Happy New Year everyone..its so sad that i have to celebrate my new year at the hospital..ive been warded cause i cannot urinate like normal person so i have to used THE CBD thats what the doc called i dont know the long term for it. all i know is that i might need to go for another surgery since my last surgery was a failure. and yet this time i hope it works..please ALLAH help me. i found out that i havea tumor and it might be a cancer. the terms for my disease is barely yet unknown cause it might be MALIGNANT NEURO FIRBO SARCOMA SACRUM (which is very dangerous) or NEURO FIBRO MITOSIS ( GENE DISEASE) I HOPE MINE IS THE SECOND ONE..

since its new year i have only one expectations and goals for this year that is :

TO GET WELL SOON AND GET RID OF MY DISEASE (GODS WILLING)

No comments:

Post a Comment